martes, 1 de marzo de 2011

You Need to Read this Right Now!






Revista Wilhelmina Invierno/Pre-Primavera 2011 "I am a Woman" issue
.Credits of the cover: Photography by Sara Bernuy, Stylish by Laila Gomez, Make-up by Fidel Fernandez,
 Model: Stine Mariell Hanssen, studio: Parcela Creativa, Video by Luis Martinez.



Here I present one of my favorite magazines at a national level, containing exquisite, pure fashion, latest trends, fashion personalities, news, everything you need to see and learn about recent developments in the world of fashion. For this season all the editing revolves around "I'm a Woman"  Wilhelmina  editor writes "powerful,  elegant and avant-garde: So is the woman of today"

I've read the magazine, and I can say that the content is very interesting and fantastic editorial, a excellent work accomplished by the editor in chief Edward Murillo Moreno and his team. I am proud of the work done by the magazine Wilhemina, since it is one of the few non-traditional and boring  fashion magazines.
Yeah! the content is important! 

460 paginas con lo mejor de las dos temporadas, ideal para empezar la temporada como se debe: con mucho lujo.
Check out! the Magagazine
Right here!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario