lunes, 28 de marzo de 2011

You Want IT, you Got IT



ORISHIKI SUITCASE BY NAOKI KAWAMOTO


Naoki Kawamoto is a Japanese industrial designer, worldwide is known for his work, excelled design of the suitcase called "ORISHIKI" which has a complex shape, created by Naoki K. (reminds me of the industrial work of Thierry Mugler). 

He describes his work:
"My degree project at RCA 2009. Orishiki is a hybrid Japanese word of my own invention. “Ori” refers to Origami folding paper art. “Shiki” comes from furoshiki which describes the use of a large handkerchief folded to provide endless functions such as carrying wine bottles or toys, or even wearing as an item of clothing. The furoshiki’s versatility inspired the way that Orishiki works."

---o---
When I met his work, first  I wanted to show his work  of this incredible Japanese artist. And...this is the first time, I writing a small article in my blog  about the new section called "You Want IT, You Got It. "
And of course We All Want this Suitcase!


and we also want this clutch too!.....
Orisgiki Clutch by Naoki Kawamoto



MORE ABOUT NAOKI KAWAMOTO WORK IN:


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario